Support & Maintenance Manager
As the Support and Maintenance Manager, you will report to the Head of Practices & Products and be responsible for developing and boosting our ServiceNow support services. The place of work is the Czech Republic, Poland or Hungary.
As the Support and Maintenance Manager, you will report to the Head of Practices & Products and be responsible for developing and boosting our ServiceNow support services. Your primary objectives
will be to ensure competitive service offerings, drive strategic changes and initiatives, and create attractive support packages. By serving as an evangelist for support services, you will play a vital role in promoting our brand and positioning our services as industry-leading.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Assume accountability for the Profit and Loss (P&L) of support areas.
• Develop and maintain strategic plans for support services.
• Act as a passionate evangelist for support services, advocating their value internally and externally.
• Drive strategic changes and initiatives to enhance the quality and efficiency of support services.
• Create and maintain attractive support packages that align with customer needs.
• Collaborate with the sales team by providing valuable presales resources.
• Represent the support and maintenance function, actively promoting our services in the market.
Your ideal professional background should look as follows:
• Demonstrated experience in managing, leading, and delivering support services.
• Proven expertise in strategic development of support/maintenance services, ideally with a focus on 24/7 operations.
• Familiarity with software development lifecycle (SDLC), agile methodologies, DevOps, and ServiceNow.
• Ability to embody and promote the values of ServiceNow and act as an evangelist for our customers.
• Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
• Nice to have: Experience in building 24/7 support systems.
A package of benefits that you can look forward to:
• Work in a common sense-driven department with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
• Collaborate with a team of highly skilled specialists who are experts in their respective fields.
• Be part of the process from the beginning, contributing to the re-building of our presales capabilities.
• Concentrate on quality, following a "follow the sun" model to provide seamless support.
• Opportunities for nomination to area-relevant conferences, ServiceNow events, and GV events.
• Dedicated allocation for continuous self-education and personal development.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.