We are looking for a Solution Consultant who is familiar with the ServiceNow platform's capabilities and features and knows very well one or more ServiceNow products like ITSM, ITOM, CSM, PA, ITBM, HRSD, etc.
A solution Consultant is a person who is familiar with the ServiceNow platform's capabilities and features and knows very well one or more ServiceNow products like ITSM, ITOM, CSM, PA, ITBM, HRSD etc. Solution Consultant can lead the customer through the whole implementation of a ServiceNow product based on the best practice and can almost single-handedly deliver the implementation. A consultant knows how to fully configure and set up the given product and how to deliver the whole ServiceNow project.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Presentation of SN products, consulting of SN capabilities and their benefits for customers.
• Leading customer workshops.
• Mapping of customer needs/analysis of customer requirements.
• Preparation of PoC, demos, prototypes.
• Writing of high-level solution designs.
• Converting customer requirements into user stories including implementation scope (SN configuration only).
• Implementation of configuration-based stories.
• Presentation of finished solution.
• Helping customers with UAT testing.
• Coaching/helping junior colleagues on the project.
What you need to have to succeed in the Solution Consultant position:
Excellent soft skills:
• Analytical thinking - ability to identify and analyse customer needs.
• Conceptual thinking - ability to see "big picture".
• Practical judgment and approach - thorough approach to produce quality output.
• Open-minded - strong or unusual insights and new ways of looking at matters.
• Drive/Achieving - energy and perseverance to make things happen, "can do" attitude.
• Communication and presentation – providing feedback, empathy, self-presentation.
• Teamwork - take initiative when appropriate, but also be able to work with the team.
• Learning approach - ability to work with loads of information and analyse it.
Proven technical experience with:
• ServiceNow as Consultant, Developer or Analyst
• Application/Enterprise Architecture.
• Relation databases.
• Fluency in English.
• ITIL® Foundation certification.
• Practical experience with workshop/training leading.
• Willingness to travel.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Work with a portfolio of prestigious international customers.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• The package of additional benefits.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.