Senior ServiceNow / ITSM Consultant
We are looking for a new colleague that will become a part of our technical team as Senior ServiceNow/ITSM Consultant responsible for successful implementation and customization of ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers.
The Senior ServiceNow/ITSM Consultant will be responsible for the successful implementation and customization of the ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Implement solutions for enterprise customers based on the ServiceNow platform covering the following IT and business domains: ITSM, ITOM (Event management, Discovery, Cloud management), HR service delivery, Project management incl. Agile development, Financial management incl. Cost management, GRC, Security Operations, Customer service management, Field service management, various business service management areas, e.g. marketing, legal, facilities, etc., and last but not least, development of custom applications aiming to automate whatever business process or agendas.
• Be involved in various project roles: business analyst, solution architect, technical consultant.
• Prepare business proposals, analyze customer requirements, improve processes and develop technical solutions.
• A substantial part of responsibilities includes technical activities such as coding, customizing and tuning the ServiceNow platform, and integrating with external systems.
• Communicate with the customers.
• Provide guidance to our customers and enable them to implement the best solutions.
• Presales presentations and workshops.
Your profile should look like:
• Proven practical experience with object-oriented programming.
• Knowledge of Web technologies and tools.
• Knowledge of IT Service Management and ITIL.
• Fluency in English is required.
What would be an advantage:
• Previous ServiceNow experience and certification.
• Experience with other IT Service Management Tool.
• ITIL certification.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Career growth program.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Technical and Soft-skill Trainings, workshops, and certifications.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.