QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a new colleague that will become a part of our QA team as a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer. You will be responsible for a high-quality of ServiceNow implementations delivered to prestigious enterprise customers
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Analyse functional requirements and business documentation from customers.
• Automated and manual testing of implemented stories.
• Providing feedback to developers (reporting bugs).
• BRS and User stories analysis.
• Automated Tests creation.
• Providing estimations.
• UAT support
• Providing trainings/workshops for Junior QA Engineers.
Your ideal professional background should look like:
• Experience with software automation testing and processes.
• Experience with test automation tools is a must.
• Knowledge of Selenium, Robot Framework, ServiceNow Automated Test Framework is a plus.
• Experience with release management.
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall development and project methodologies.
• Experience with Jenkins, JMeter, Git technologies is a plus.
• Software development experience is a plus.
• Desire to educate and develop yourself.
• Advanced English both spoken and written.
• Energetic, proactive personality with strong communication skills.
A package of benefits that you can look forward to:
• Informal and friendly working environment, and at the same time stability and profitability of successful international IT company..
• Hybrid way of work and flexible working hours (mix of office and home office to better balance your work-life balance) or full remote work.
• Personal and professional growth - we have a strong focus on the uniqueness of each team member and deepen his knowledge and skills through training programs and leadership from senior colleagues.
• Participation in international projects and the opportunity to draw ever new information from other colleagues - the teams are composed of members from our branches around Europe.
• Our team-buildings, conferences, hackathons, sports or CSR initiatives, events for your children etc. will not get you bored as well.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.