We are looking for a talented and passionate internal IT Recruiter for GuideVision Hungary who will help the Hungarian branch and the company in its growth by identifying and attracting the best talents on the market.
You will focus on:
Searching for local and international candidates mainly for technical (e.g., IT ServiceNow Consultant, Project Manager, QA Engineer, Business Consultant, etc.) but sometimes also back-office positions (sales, marketing, HR, finance etc.)
• Working closely with hiring managers and founders of the company to understand the needs and requirements of the positions.
• Actively building candidate pipeline, performing pre-screen calls, coordinating and conducting interviews.
• Using various channels to look for potential candidates and finding new ways how to attract the best talents on the market.
Delivering positive candidate experience from attraction over recruitment to cultivation process...
• Guiding candidates from the very beginning to preparing and sending job offers and post-offer cultivation.
• Creating a connection between the company and talented candidates by clearly communicating our value proposition.
• Using social media for creative promoting GuideVision.
It is not always about searching and recruiting…
• You will be a part of the Recruitment team and at the same time a member of the entire HR team of all EU offices.
• You can look forward to plenty of opportunities for professional development, sharing best practices, and being inspired by experienced colleagues in all HR aspects.
• You can cooperate on the onboarding process, referral program, or buddy program.
What should you have to succeed…
• Proven work experience as talent sourcer or recruiter in IT field at least 1 year.
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques.
• Attention to detail, excellent communication, and organizational skills.
• Proactive mindset and flexible approach.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
What benefits you can look forward to:
• Flexible working hours, occasional home office.
• Package of benefits: AYCM sport card support, Cafeteria program, BYOD
• Team-buildings, professional development events
If you think this is something appealing to you, do not hesitate to contact Blanka Radosits, Recruitment Team Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.