We are looking for talented and passionate internal IT Recruiter who will help the company in its growth and expansion by identifying and attracting the best talents on the market.
We are constantly growing in the Czech Republic as well as abroad (Germany, Finland, Poland, Hungary) and we, the team of two recruiters, are looking for another communicative person who will join our small group and help us in growth and expansion by identifying and attracting the best talents on the market. As a part of our friendly and open-minded HR team (totally 7 of us), you will enjoy GuideVision's informal working environment and the possibility to influence the growth of a successful international company.
Sourcing on social media, networking, and communicating with potential candidates should be your passion. You will fill the candidate pipeline and actively promote the GuideVision employer brand.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
Searching for local and international candidates mainly for technical (e.g., IT consultants, QA Engineer/Designer, Business Consultant, etc.) but sometimes also back-office positions (sales, marketing, HR, finance etc.)
• Working closely with hiring managers and founders of the company to understand the needs and requirements of the positions.
• Actively building candidate pipeline, performing pre-screen calls, coordinating and conducting interviews.
• Using various channels to look for potential candidates and finding new ways how to attract the best talents on the market.
Delivering positive candidate experience from attraction over recruitment to cultivation process...
• Guiding candidates from the very beginning to preparing and sending job offers and post-offer cultivation.
• Creating a connection between the company and talented candidates by clearly communicating our value proposition.
• Attending events such as job fairs, conferences, networking events, organizing our own workshops/hackathons.
• Using social media for creative promoting GuideVision.
It is not always about searching and recruiting…
• You will be a part of the Recruitment team in Prague and at the same time a member of the entire HR team of all EU offices.
• You can look forward to plenty of opportunities for professional development, sharing best practices, and being inspired by experienced colleagues in all HR aspects.
• You can cooperate on the onboarding process, referral program, or buddy program.
What should you have to succeed…
• Proven work experience as talent sourcer or recruiter in IT field at least 1 year.
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques.
• Attention to detail, excellent communication, and organizational skills.
• Proactive mindset and flexible approach.
• Fluency in Czech/Slovak and perfectly written and spoken English.
What benefits you can look forward to:
• Informal and friendly working environment, and at the same time stability and profitability of successful international IT company.
• Hybrid way of work and flexible working hours (mix of office and home office to better balance your work-life balance) or full remote work.
• Personal and professional growth - we have a strong focus on the uniqueness of each team member and deepen his knowledge and skills through training programs and leadership from senior colleagues.
• Participation in international projects and the opportunity to draw ever new information from other colleagues - the teams are composed of members from our branches around Europe.
• Our team-buildings, conferences, hackathons, sports or CSR initiatives, events for your children etc. will not get you bored as well.
• We provide competitive compensation and a generous package of benefits related to your work-life balance / sport / culture / food / pension and life insurance / paid absences on top of law / BYOD and other local perks (e.g., Zoo tickets, discounts, …).
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to getting to know you soon.