Senior IT Project Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager who enjoys software development, sprints, budget, time scope, project documentation, and always…. always care for the people in the team.
The IT Project Manager should have experience with Scrum as well as Waterfall methodology and have successfully completed implementation or development project.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Ensure smooth delivery of ServiceNow-based solutions to our customers following internal project methodology with agile/scrum elements.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
• Monitor and track progress against the project plan.
• Maintain project documentation.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Communicate and cooperate with team members as well as customers.
• Organize Scrum ceremonies.
Your ideal professional background should look like:
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
• Pro-active approach, independence, and accuracy.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent English.
• Your advantage will be if you know the ServiceNow platform or other solutions for digitalization and automatization processes.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Flexible working hours.
• Hybrid work – a combination of on-site and home office cooperation based on mutual agreement. As your location is not Växjö we expect you to work mostly from home.
• Training – technical, soft skills, RADAR, Hackathon, possibility to apply for ServiceNow programs.
• Shadowing the collective agreement “IT-avtalet IT & Telekomföretagen inom Almega” as a baseline.
• Additional 1% pension insurance on top of the collective agreement.
• Health Care & Insurance.
• Company events (sports, culture, team buildings...).
• 30-day vacation per year, prorated for the first year.
• Possibility to join marketing events as a speaker.
• Culture & Sports benefits.
• …and we are working on adding new ones :).
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.