HR Specialist (payroll, reports, benefits)
We are looking for a diligent, passionate colleague with a positive attitude for the position of HR Specialist focusing mainly on payroll, compensations, reports, benefits, and policies.
If you are attracted by diverse HR work with an international overlap, you are not afraid of Excel tables and formulas, you want to work with a lot of wonderful people, enjoy a company culture with a friendly atmosphere, be sure to let us know about you.
What will be your primary focus?
Payroll agenda and reports
• Oversee and manage payroll process, processing of employees‘ attendance.
• Payroll preparation by providing relevant data to external payroll accountants and mutual communication regarding payroll matters.
• Oversee and manage annual tax returns, close cooperation with external payroll accountant.
• Data analytics and reporting – personnel statistics, company-wide HR report, salary report, attrition trends, etc.
• Cooperate with the finance department in the preparation of the payroll budget.
• Work with internal HR database.
• Contribute and provide input to ensure further process improvement and HR Operations efficiency.
• Provide input for internal development to digitize and automate HR/payroll processes (we want to be „without excels“ and „paperless“ HR).
Onboarding of new hires, Benefits, Policies
• You will participate in onboarding day (once per month), introducing benefits / policies to our new hires.
• Coordinate Health&Safety trainings (BOZP) and occupational health check-ups.
• Manage our benefits (e.g., Multisport, meal cash allowance, Cafeteria, insurance, etc.).
• Review current and develop/implement new company policies.
…and much more that comes along with working with data and people.
You will be a partner for…
• Head of HR Kateřina in the area of compensations, benefits, reports, preparation and implementation of HR policies etc.
• HR Specialist Dana regarding benefits, salaries, onboarding.
• Colleagues in Finance department regarding the HR reporting.
• Recruiting team regarding the onboarding of the new hire.
• HR colleagues in Hungary, Poland who have similar agendas and with whom we share „best practices“.
• Support for our employees in solving payroll, taxes, benefits, policies.
• Internal development team in case we need improvement of our internal HR database and workflows.
What should you have to succeed with us:
• Proven and hands-on knowledge of payroll agenda is the key skill.
• Knowledge of the Czech labor code and employment matters is a big advantage.
• Be good at working with HR systems and be able to quickly apply new methods of working, systems, and technologies.
• Be precise, structured, and analytical, show attention to detail; have proven data management/analysis skills, excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
• Professional communication style with a friendly approach to people and strong customer service orientation.
• Self-driven, proactive, collaborative mindset with a sense of responsibility.
• Flexible, able to adapt to changing circumstances.
• You are a quick learner, and you are not afraid to dive deep into a new topic.
• Initiative person with interest in IT environment; experience in working in an international IT environment can be an advantage for you.
• Fluency in Czech or Slovak and very good written and spoken English.
• Drive to move HR towards digitization and automatization and be part of implementations.
• And last but not least, a great sense of humor.
You can look forward to:
• Informal and friendly environment.
• Long-term cooperation, contract for an indefinite period.
• Open environment to implement your own ideas in practice.
• 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days.
• Flexible working hours and a possibility to work from home – hybrid way of working.
• Training and support for personal development – various soft skills and language courses (English, German).
• We provide competitive compensation and a generous package of benefits related to your work-life balance / Multisport / Cafeteria / refreshment in the office (snacks, fruits/vegetable) / pension and life insurance / BYOD and other local perks (e.g., ZOO tickets, discounts, …).
• Teambuilding, conferences, hackathons, sports, CSR initiatives, events for your children etc. will not get you bored.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to meet you!