What do we expect from you?
- Strong people management skills, proven managerial track record in leading IT team.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Experience in development and evaluating of individual performance, managing career development for the team.
- Excellent time management and leadership skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Practical experience in ITSM (ITIL training certification is a plus).
- ServiceNow Developer certification is a plus.
- Advanced English both spoken and written.
- Energetic, proactive personality with strong communication skills.
What will you do?
- Communicate with the team members and ensure common understanding of company goals.
- Engage with other managers across the organization.
- Participate in the company meetings, stand-ups, trainings etc.
- Setting clear team goals, monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Development and evaluating of individual performance (KPIs, quarterly evaluations).
- Listen to team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts in order to ensure the collegial working atmosphere.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Delegate tasks and guide the team, leading by example so that all procedures are adhered to.
- Mentor, motivate and provide support to the team to ensure great results.
- Build competencies and skills (both technical and business) for the team and yourself.
- Drive highest level of performance and ensure high degree of proactivity.
- Participate in ServiceNow platform implementations for a range of interesting customers.
- Hold posts ranging from creation of technical offer, analysis at the customer´s, process consulting, to implementation of technical solution and postimplementation support.
- Great part of your work will be technical activities therefore you will do in great part coding, adjusting and tuning ServiceNow platform and integration of surrounding systems.
- Enable to customers the realization of the best solutions.
What else can we offer?
- Working with ServiceNow – leading technology cloud platform.
- Developing your career path and training opportunities within ServiceNow, ITIL and agile methodologies (including certifications).
- Interesting work on international projects.
- Individual approach (flexible working hours, home office 1-2 days per week, motivational bonuses).
- Comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits.
- Working in a great team with friendly atmosphere.