Junior ServiceNow Consultant
We are looking for new technical consultants to join our team. We offer a two-month induction training for new consultants in order to enable them to be successful members of ServiceNow delivery teams. GuideVision provides many employee benefits as well including a transparent professional growth program.
What You Will Do
- Participate on implemention of solutions based on ServiceNow platform for enterprise customers
- Be involved in various project roles. Analyze customer requirements, develop technical solution and participate on post-implemenation support.
- Substantial part of responsibilities includes technical activities such as coding, customizing and tuning ServiceNow platform and integrating with external systems.
- Communicate with the customers.
- Enable our customers to implement the best solutions.
Ideal Candidates Will Have
- Experience with web development (HTML, CSS).
- Motivation to become an IT consultant.
- Strong communication skills including advanced English.
- Motivation for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills.
What Else We Offer
- Interesting projects in international environments.
- Intensive onboarding program for ServiceNow, ITIL and agile methodology including certifications.
- Personal growth in consulting skills.
- Individual approach (flexible working hours, home office, etc.)
- Comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits.
- Friendly working atmosphere with a team being passionate about ServiceNow.